The Top 5 Reasons to Join the CHWA Today
To improve skills and knowledge, meet new people, reinforce professional network you need to take your career one step above. Organizations like CHWA, CCWS, CHRS, and CVBS seek to bring like-minded professionals together to pool their knowledge.
Whether you are looking for a way to stand out from the crowd, reinforcing your professional network, improve your skills and knowledge, or just want to meet new people, a professional association is what you need to take your career to the next level. These organizations seek to bring like-minded professionals together to pool their knowledge, support their members and advance their industry.
The Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA) is expanding its membership by offering your choice of one of three certifications - either the Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist (CCWS), Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist (CHRS) or Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist (CVBS) designation - along with membership to the association for the low price of $279 if you purchase before the New Year.
If this doesn't convince you, then here are just ten reasons you should join a professional association today:
- Expand Your Understanding: Professional associations offer courses, seminars, lectures and webinars to help their members stay up to date on the latest advances and trends affecting their industry. This ensures you stay informed and one-step ahead of the rest.
- Grow Your Network: Networking is the key to moving up the corporate ladder. As the old saying goes "It's all about who you know." Joining an association like the CHWA allows you to make these connections on a global level.
- Make Your Resume Stand out: Having a designation next to your name makes you stand out from the competition. It displays dedication to your occupation and that you care about being the best you can possibly be.
- Drive Your Career: Associations often offer career resources to their members, often posting job listings not available to anyone else.
- Stand Together: We are living in an era of great change, especially within the industry. Healthcare reform laws are in flux and the wellness and well-being industry is in a state of transition. Having the support network of a professional association ensures you can all work together to have your voice heard as the industry continues to change.
Are you ready to join? To begin your CHWA membership and start your certification, click the link below of the designation you want to pursue and enter the code INVESTINME at checkout. Start making the difference in your career and your industry today!