SAVE THE DATE: Healthcare Revolution Moves to Orlando Oct. 28 – 30, 2018
1. Think Tanks & Brain Exchanges That Harness Meaningful Discussion
Healthcare Revolution’s Think Tanks and Brain Exchanges (formally known as forums) encourage attendees to put aside their differences and work together as a group to discuss the obstacles that their industry is facing and share secrets they’ve learned to overcome them.
Topics for 2018 include:
- Self-Directed Well-being – What is Your Wellness Philosophy?
- Personalized Medicine – Redefining Cancer and Its Treatment
- The Business of Health & Well-being – 4 Pillars of Wellness
- Hype Today but a Promising Future – Genomics & Precision Medicine
- Inbound Medical Travel to the U.S. – New Models of Preferred and Narrow Networks
- Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained – Investment in Medical Tourism & Wellness Travel
- Call to Excellence – Next Generation Facilitation 3.0
- Dirty Little Secrets – What’s Not Being Said About Medical Travel
- Medical Travel Destination Development – Medical Travel Destination Development
- European Health Tourism Industry Summit
2. Executive Summits That Foster Networking and Solve Problems
These invitation-only events are an excellent opportunity to network with peers and discuss the latest trends and developments facing the industry. Attendees can expect an engaging and thoughtful discussion with professionals facing similar issues. Share case studies and learn from real examples of what real companies are doing in a growing industry.
This year’s summits include:
- 9th Global Ministerial Summit
- 7th Medical Directors Summit
- 2nd Employer Direct Contracting Summit & Bundled Payment Summit
- 3rd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Employer Forum
- 3rd Health Non-Profits & Connections to Employee Engagement Employer Forum
- 6th Wearable Device Competition, Think Tank & Awards
- 7th Annual Healthy Foods in the Workplace Forum
- 5th Annual On-site Clinics in the Workplace Forum
3. Thousands of Networking Meetings, at Your Booth, Scheduled Ahead of Time
Healthcare Revolution attendees come from across the healthcare and benefits industry, everyone from HR Professionals, to CEOs, to Medical Tourism Facilitators to Chief Medical Officers. Don’t you want to meet with them?
Healthcare Revolution offers a networking experience like no other industry conference. With our networking software available months before the conference begins, you can see who is attending and set up a meeting with them before you even set foot on the plane!
Attendees to Healthcare Revolution are looking to meet their next partner, business opportunity or learn what they need to move ahead. What are you waiting for?
4. See the Next Big Thing in Health
For the second year, Healthcare Revolution will host Market Disrupt: A Venture Pitch Event. Taking place on October 28, this event brings early and mid-stage health and wellness startups for the chance to compete for a valuable prize package, exposure and first-hand insight from our experienced panelist of judges.
In 2017, Somatix, a one of a kind end-to-end platform enabling body motion detection, tracking, analysis and management, for alert- and incentive-based health and well-being enhancement, won the prize package for the inaugural event.
If you would like to enter your company into Market Disrupt, click here to apply.
5. Expand Your Education and Career
While attending Healthcare Revolution, you can receive certification as a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® or Certified Medical Tourism Professional® providing you the education you need to help your career excel and the certificate to prove it to the world. Each course requires students to pass a comprehensive exam, and taking the course live in person provides you the opportunity to speak to instructors and ask the question you need to ensure you understand the concepts. Register today to reserve your spot in the classroom!
The 2018 Healthcare Revolution is just under a year away, so be sure to check back often to see the new speakers, sessions and other activities that are added. Register today and lock in the early bird rate of $500 when you register in November, so act now!