The Corporate Wellness Conference Announces Debi Silber and Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. as a Silver Sponsor
The Corporate Wellness Conference would like to announce Debi Silber and Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. as a Silver Sponsor of the 1st Corporate Wellness Conference on October 27th and 28th, 2009.
Debi Silber and Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. is dedicated to inspiring and empowering working moms to become their personal best so they:
- Discover the secret to lasting fitness, weight loss, wellness and happiness
- Learn the dangers of chronic stress as well as the dangers of being “supermom”
- Experience more joy and satisfaction in their work
- Have greater clarity to efficiently/effectively perform tasks and responsibilities
- Become more motivated, confident and productive
- Reduce their risk and need for treatment for heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, obesity and other diseases
- Reduce their incidence and need for treatment from stress related illnesses, symptoms and conditions
This leads to:
- A more enjoyable and more positive work environment
- Reduced health care costs as disease management is one of the most important aspects of a group insurance plan. Healthy employees reduce their risk and therefore management and expense of disease
- Creating a culture of health, wellness and prevention – promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors to other employees within the organization while resulting in long term savings for the employer
- Saving thousands of dollars because employee job satisfaction means sparing the expense of hiring/training new employees
- Providing a positive representation and enhanced image of your company
- Your employees feel a sense of loyalty because of your interest in their health and well being
By bringing Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC The Mojo Coach® into your workplace, your employees will be motivated, inspired, and empowered to become their personal best through Debi’s highly effective, 6-step approach to health, wellness and happiness. Also concerned with philanthropic efforts, Debi “pays it forward” by donating 50% of monthly profits to charity every month, while giving a chosen “Mom of the Month” or “Company of the Month” the reward of deciding to which charity those profits go.
Through her book, products and services, Debi Silber and Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. is improving the morale, health and wellness of working moms worldwide. Learn more by visiting www.MomsCorporateWellness.com and www.TheMojoCoach.com.
The Corporate Wellness Conference, http://www.corporatewellnessconference.com, takes place October 27th and 28th, 2009 in Los Angeles, California and will feature up to 400 high level executives in the corporate wellness area, over 20 sponsors, and over 50 expert speakers. The conference will feature key speakers from Pepsi, Intel, Intuit Inc., Caterpillar Inc., Centers for Disease Control, the USDA, the National Institutes of Health and many more employers, and government officials. This will be the first employer focused corporate wellness conference that features private one-on-one networking meetings. Attendees will be able to pre-schedule private one-on-one networking meetings. The Corporate Wellness Conference is the first conference focused on employers and is the official conference of Corporate Wellness Magazine, http://www.corporatewellnessmagazine.com, and the Health and Wellness Association, http://www.healthandwellnessassociation.com.